The Facility Operators at Crop Management Network Inc. deliver the highest quality of service to our customers, by ensuring our equipment, facilities, and warehouse are running as efficiently and safely as possible.
The Facility Operators are responsible to:
• Provide regular updates/counts on inventory levels
• Maintain equipment and conduct regular inspections on the facility and equipment.
• Assist with the receipt of product to the warehouse
• Assist customer pick-up/internal transfers of product
• Blend dry fertilizer
• Operate a wheel loader / skid steer / forklift
• Ensure the facility is keep clean and free of hazards
• Follow Health, Safety & Environmental policies, and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
• Demonstrated ability to work independently
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Must possess good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
• Must be able to work in fast paced environment
• Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
• Workers must be punctual and reliable.
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Class 3 licence preferred; or willing to attain
Job Type: Full-Time Permanent