Based out of the Edberg location; the Administrator directs office activities including, ordering supplies, providing front line customer service, report and document preparation, accounts receivable, data management, gathering payroll, and inventory management.
• Responsible for maintaining sensitive customer information relating to sales documents, transactions and credit records
• Preparing load outs, invoices, credit memos
• Posts customer payments, any form of payment
• Assists in adding/managing of work orders & prepayments with Sales Team
• Produces and delivers monthly accurate customer statements
• Research and resolve statements, payment discrepancies
• Assists with customer complaints and coordinates with appropriate contacts and within company policy to resolve.
• Assist the Sales/Managers in ensuring all inventory is real time and current by entering inventory receipts when product is delivered
• Inventory Counts performed in a timely fashion (depending on time of year), any discrepancies are rectified asap, with help of Operations Team
• If inventory write off’s are necessary, these are done with Sales/General Manager approval
• Reconciling of returned deposits (Both Customers/Suppliers)
• Answer telephones, greet visitors, meet with clients, and handle business and administrative details.
• Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
• Proven strong time management, planning and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent communication and people skills, both written and oral
• Proven strong computer skills including all Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Able to work independently or as part of an effective team
• Experience in the Ag. Industry is an asset
• Valid Class 5 licence
• Able to work overtime and weekends
Position Status: Full Time
Start Date: ASAP