Crop Management Logistics Inc., is an integrated trucking company of Crop Management Network Inc. (CMN). They provide safe and reliable transportation, of liquid and dry fertilizer, to our retail locations and CMN clients.
Crop Management Logistics Inc. (CML) is currently accepting applications for a Journey-person Heavy Equipment Technician (Truck & Transport). This position will be based out of the Crop Management Logistics shop in Ervick, AB and support a solid preventative maintenance program for our Crop Management Network (CMN) fleet and our internal fleet of trucks and trailers.
Join our team today! This position comes with a competitive wage, full benefits, paid time off, clothing allowance, RRSP matching program and employee & wellness spending account!
• Inspect equipment to diagnose vehicle faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
• Repair equipment and defective parts, components, and systems using hand or power tools
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance, ensuring it meets industry and manufacturer standards and specifications.
• Clean, lubricate, and perform other routine maintenance on equipment.
• Communicate clearly and effectively with the customer using strong customer service skills
• Complete work orders accurately and thoroughly for invoicing and tracking purposes
• Authorized CVIP Inspection Technician or qualifications to obtain certification.
• 5 years of experience preferred in diagnosing & servicing commercial highway trailers
• Physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs plus
• Organized, motivated and well kept
• Speak, read and write fluent English
• Ability to work effectively unsupervised meeting deadlines and also to participate with the team
• Provide a high level of attention to details
• Comfortable with computer equipment, cell phones, GPS, scanners, e-forms, internet (any computer automation)
• Ability to establish and maintain cooperative, collaborative, and productive work relationships.
• Able to follow all provincial laws & regulations, company policies, OH&S, TDG.
This competition will close once a suitable candidate has been found.
We would like to thank all who apply; however, only candidates that are being considered will be contacted.