Dear Crop Management Network Customers,
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we are always considering what is best for the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the communities that we serve. At CMN we are closely monitoring guidelines from provincial governments and local health authorities. Below highlights the precautions we are taking and procedures we have in place to lessen the risk of spreading COVID-19:
• We look forward to seeing you! A prescheduled appointment/visit with your Account Manager or CMN staff member is required. When possible please have communication handled over the phone, text or email.
• Our CMN staff members and customers will be required to wear a mask throughout the duration of the meeting. If customers don’t have a mask, we will provide them with one.
• As we are not open to the public, the number of people inside our retail locations will be limited; please follow the posted signage upon your arrival.
• Physical distancing guidelines of a minimum 6 feet (2m) apart are to be followed at all times to protect yourself and our staff.
• Hand sanitizer stations are set up for customers and staff to use.
• Cleaning processes are enhanced for the entire CMN location. Common areas including doors, railings, desks, and seating areas are regularly disinfected.
• Upon arrival at CMN remain in your vehicle and make contact with our office.
• CMN will send your electronic loadout tickets & invoices via email or text message. Once they are sent to you, you can view them. If they are correct, simply click “Confirm”. If you see an issue, click “Deny” and the office will contact you to resolve the issue. *This will eliminate any paper and contact that comes with that.
• When CMN is delivering product on farm, please distance yourself from the driver. We will send electronic bill of ladings & invoices (same process as above).
• Sign up for Grower Central, which is a live portal into our accounting system, where you can access blends, work orders, loadouts, invoices and statements. Contact the office for help setting this up.
• CMN accepts online payments through all major banks. We can be setup as Bill Payor through online banking.
We appreciate everyone's understanding and cooperation to ensure safety of all our customers and staff. Any questions/concerns on CMN’s policies of COVID-19 and how we are handling it, please contact email@example.com
We are grateful for the understanding and support we’ve received from our customers.
Crop Management Network Inc.