Dear Crop Management Network Customers,
We are writing to share an update on how we are addressing COVID-19 in our operations and our new processes for Spring 2020.
As the COVID-19 situation continues, we are always considering what is best for the health and safety of our staff, our customers and the communities that we serve. It is important to Crop Management Network Inc. (CMN) to play our part in keeping our communities safe..
We’re taking precautions and implemented new processes that will focus on lessening the risk of spreading COVID-19:
• Please call ahead or when you arrive at CMN with what you intend to pick up. Either call the office directly or your Account Manager. Include details where possible: Eg. Fertilizer - what blend you are picking up, how many tonnes, and where you want it loaded on the truck.
• Customers that are on a CMN site to pick-up product, please remain in your vehicles and let us do the work.
• CMN will send your electronic loadout tickets & invoices via email or text message. When calling in for your order, indicate if you want the loadout texted or emailed to you. Once they are sent to you, you can view them. If they are correct, simply click “Confirm”. If you see an issue, click “Deny” and the office will contact you to resolve the issue. *This will eliminate any paper and contact that comes with that.
• All communication between our customers and staff to be handled over the phone, text or email.
• When CMN is delivering product on farm, please distance yourself from the driver. We will send electronic bill of ladings & invoices (same process as above).
• Sign up for Grower Central, which is a live portal into our accounting system, where you can access blends, work orders, loadouts, invoices and statements. Contact the office for help setting this up.
• CMN accepts online payments through all major banks. We can be setup as Bill Payor through online banking.
Our CMN team is ready to best serve you this upcoming growing season. We understand your farming business, and the essential role agriculture has within society; especially in these unchartered times. These are new processes for us all, and we appreciate everyone's cooperation to ensure safety of all our customers and staff. Any questions/concerns on CMN’s policies of COVID-19 and how we are handling it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful for the understanding and support we’ve received from our customers.
Crop Management Network Inc.